Architect / Design Professional (Entry Level)
Company Website Chesmore/Buck Architecture
Chesmore/Buck Architecture is seeking an energetic Architect/Design Professional to work full-time in person in a collaborative studio environment. The candidate will be involved in all phases of project development. Chesmore/Buck Architecture is a small firm of six architects and designers located in downtown Bellevue and is devoted to designing custom, modern, single family residences, remodel and new construction, and light commercial projects including new and repurposed buildings for office, religious, educational, and restaurants.
We are looking for a candidate passionate about the profession of architecture and that possesses the following:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in an architectural firm.
- Ability to work independently and as a cooperative team member.
- Ability to develop design concepts into architectural drawings and models for presentations to clients.
- Ability to produce construction documents that are clear, concise, and technically proficient.
- Good communication skills: verbal and written
- Develop a knowledge of building codes and apply them to projects as needed.
- Excellent design, drawing, and physical model building skills.
- Strong computer graphic and rendering skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, and Adobe products.
- Ability to multitask in a team oriented small office.
- A “can do” attitude that is self-motivated and proactive.
- Must be able to maintain a professional and positive relationship with our clients as well as our internal studio team.
If you think you meet this criteria, please forward a resume and work examples to Robb Allen and Eric DeGroot at emails firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Chesmore/Buck Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.