Junior Architect – Retail Stores
Company Website CallisonRTKL
CallisonRTKL seeks a Junior Architect to join its Retail Stores team located in Seattle, WA. This position collaborates with a diverse and creative team, dedicated to excellence in design and innovative problem solving. This position requires working on small-to-mid scale specialty retail projects. The ideal candidate for this position will be organized, detailed-oriented, and a self-starting individual driven to succeed.
At CallisonRTKL, you will be a critical member of a network of design professionals who value collaboration, fresh insight and bold talent. You will also be part of a sought-after corporate culture that supports dynamic career advancement and prizes work/life balance.
- Works closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
- Assists with construction document preparation
- Revises drawings and renderings
- Supports the construction administration process
- Conducts research for the project team
- Participates in conceptual design development activities, including making adaptations and modifications and assisting other designers in specific aspects of overall design
- Inspects architectural features of structures in the field against construction documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related design field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with Revit
- Experience with 3D modeling preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Submit portfolio with application
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.