ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STAFF – ENTRY LEVEL
Company Website Bassetti Architects
Bassetti Architects is a vibrant firm of talented individuals with offices in Seattle and Portland. Specializing in educational and civic work, Bassetti is motivated by projects that create healthy and lively communities. Our design approach shapes buildings that responsively interact with their environment, honestly express materials and methods of their construction, and genuinely enrich their programs and the people they serve. Our offices are open and collaborative spaces that foster personal and professional growth through continuing education, social activities, and volunteer opportunities. We strive to foster an environment where questions are encouraged and ideas jumpstart exploration.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Design Staff for the Seattle office. The ideal candidate is passionate about architecture and K-12 design, has a strong design sensibility, and technical abilities.
- Document design concepts and diagrams related to project-specific sites and programs under the direction of a licensed Architect.
- Research, compile and record information as required by project work.
- Prepare design and construction documents for all phases of small projects or assigned portions of larger projects under the close supervision of a licensed Architect.
- Participate in design discussion by bringing ideas and developing concept diagrams or details to support the design ideas.
- College Graduate with 0-3 years of experience.
- Experience with current version of Revit BIM software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to adapt to design changes.
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge and passion about sustainable strategies a plus.
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching.
- 100% employee paid medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- FSA plan with the option for dependent care.
- Paid parental leave.
- PTO and 9 paid holidays.
Qualified candidates should submit a PDF including a cover letter, resume, and work samples via email to HR@Bassettiarch.com.