ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STAFF – ENTRY LEVEL
Company Website Bassetti Architects
Bassetti Architects is a vibrant firm of talented and inspired individuals with offices in Seattle and Portland. We design projects that fall under four primary categories: civic, historical, cultural, and most frequently education. We are passionate about fostering healthy learning environments that support the unique emotional needs of students. Our designs focus on sustainability, equity, community, and flexibility. Each building that we design is a unique reflection of the client’s needs, but always incorporates a rigorous community engagement process.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Design Staff for Seattle offices. The ideal candidate is passionate about architecture and K-12 design, has a strong design sensibility, and technical abilities.
- Document design concepts and diagrams related to project specific site and program under the direction of a licensed Architect.
- Research, compile, and record information as required by project work.
- Prepare design and construction documents for all phases of small projects or assigned portions of larger projects under the close supervision of a licensed Architect.
- College Graduate with 0-3 years of experience.
- Must be proficient with current version of Revit BIM software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Should be knowledgeable about sustainable strategies.
- We promote a spirit of inclusion.
- We work together and play together.
- We encourage volunteering among staff members.
- We celebrate innovation.
- We have offices in Seattle and Portland and travel is sometime required.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, medical and dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, and an FSA plan.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity, equity and inclusion.
Qualified candidates should submit a PDF including a cover letter, resume, and work samples via email to HR@Bassettiarch.com.
Please visit our website for additional information about our firm: www.Bassettiarch.com