Architectural Designer (experience: 1 – 5 years)
Company Website SABArchitects. Inc.
The Company: SABArchitects is a vibrant midsize architecture and interior design firm located on the south bank of the Lake Washington Ship Canal in Seattle, Washington. We are seeking energetic staff who are interested in taking themselves and SABA to the next level. SABA’s success rests in our deep respect for our staff and our clients. For our staff we provide a fun, collaborative, and respectful place to work where you can go as far as your abilities and drive can take you. For our clients we listen carefully and apply all our design, technical, and management skills to turn their project goals into an architectural reality.
SABA is a regional leader in the design of research and development labs, high-tech offices, healthcare facilities, and early education centers. Our clients include: Novo Nordisk, Amazon, Fred Hutch, Bright Horizons, Juno Therapeutics, The Nature Conservancy, Seattle Children’s Hospital, and Virginia Mason Hospital.
SABA’s overall compensation package includes: competitive salary, discretionary bonus, healthcare, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K with corporate match, ARE exam support, continuing education support, professional dues support, locker rooms with showers, secure bicycle and kayak storage.
The Position: Project Architect or Project Architectural Designer
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types or focus on a specific one
- Report to project manager
- Attend design and construction meetings
- Assist with conceptualizing and developing project designs
- Assist with drafting and production for project manager review
- Production of graphics and packages as projects require
- Work as part of a team to produce documents for permit and construction
- Production of permit and construction documents
- Actively participate in construction administration
Qualifications and Experience:
- MArch or BArch degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Revit & AutoCAD in a professional setting for drawing production
- A collaborative nature and a desire to see all team members succeed
- Motivated self-starter with ability to plan work and monitor project performance
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com