Company Website rho Architects
rho Architects is hiring!
We’re currently seeking an energetic designer to join our collaborative studio in downtown Seattle. Our work encompasses single-family homes around Washington and the great Pacific Northwest. For more information about the open position please see the job requirements below.
– B.Arch (or equivalent) accredited degree, minimum
– 2-5 years of working within an architectural office environment
– Working knowledge of construction materials, assembly, and detailing
– Familiarity with Seattle residential building standards and codes
– Ability to produce and coordinate construction documents
– Revit or Archicad strongly preferred
– Vectorworks strongly preferred
– Sketchup strongly preferred
– Enscape, Vray, Twinmotion preferred
– Virtual reality experience preferred
Candidates should be ready to:
– Create and manage document sets for single-family homes
– Aid in the adoption of BIM and related workflows
– Foster design discussion and office culture
– Examine drawings for consistency/clarity autonomously
– Coordinate with consultants and other industry professionals
If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit a single PDF (12 MB maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following:
– Work samples or portfolio
– All relevant computer skills
– Compensation requirements
Once received, we will review your submission and contact you if your qualifications meet our criteria. We regret to say we are unable to respond to phone calls or mailed applications regarding this position. Washington locals or soon-to-be locals only please.