Architect With 5+ Years of Experience
Company Website Patricia Brennan Architects
We are looking for a thoughtful, creative individual to join our team to work on custom residential renovation and new construction projects.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Master’s degree in architecture with five+ years of experience preferably in residential design
- Great communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong technical ability and experience in all phases of design and construction
- Working knowledge of local building, zoning and energy codes
- Experience in wood-frame construction
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Hand sketching, design, graphic and computer skills
Patricia Brennan Architects is an award-winning woman owned firm known for its close collaboration with clients during all phases of design and construction. Types of projects include custom residences – new construction and renovations, assisted living, multi-family, lofts and mixed-use buildings.
We are a Mac based office utilizing AutoCad, SketchUp, and the full Adobe Suite of software.
Excellent benefits provided while working in a smaller, energetic office.
Email your resume and sample work to:
224 Pontius Avenue North, Suite #117 / Seattle, WA 98109
Please reference www.patriciabrennanarchitects.com and https://www.houzz.com/pro/patriciabrennanarchitects/_public and for firm profile and project types.