Senior Project Manager
Company Website Ankrom Moisan
Ankrom Moisan is committed to providing superior service and award-winning designs for national clients in a fun, open, trusting, and collaborative environment. We believe that cooperative teamwork, leading with your heart, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and open communication are the keys to client and staff success.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Project Manager to join our growing Higher Education Market Sector, with active projects in Washington State and along the entire west coast. Our recent projects include an award-winning student success center, several high-rise student housing projects, and an innovative mass timber building just to name a few.
You will partner with colleges, universities, national clients, contractors and a team of creative architects and designers to ensure overall project success. As a project leader of you are expected to exemplify the following qualities and perform the following responsibilities.
Primary behavior and qualities:
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial drive and progressive strategic thinking.
- You promote design excellence to your team, the firm, and our clients, and while showing empathy for others and the value of what we all do, who we serve, and why.
- You easily switch between big picture and detail, are organized, punctual and dedicated to helping others produce quality work.
- You value and participate in the development of all coworker’s careers.
- You provide comprehensive leadership and management while also are willing to assist your project teams in meeting their deadlines.
- Ability to maintain existing client relationship and build new ones
Critical Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or relevant experience.
- Licensed Architect preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all current professional software.
- Must have expert negotiation and contract management skills.
- Strong client management, team management, budget, technical and detailing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of design process, contract documents and construction administration in high-rise and mid-rise student housing.
- 15+ years of architectural experience
- 3+ years of Revit experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- LEED accreditation is desired along with understanding of sustainability.
- Works with Principals to estimate fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals and contracts on projects of various scale.
- Primary contact for all client communication.
- Prepares strategic plans and collaborates with internal design team and consultants to manage scope, schedule and fee.
- Provide clear and timely communication of information to the project team.
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Assists in business development efforts and may lead presentations to prospective clients.
We provide large firm quality benefits, including 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP), medical, vision, dental, disability, Orca Pass, Ankrom Moisan University for CE Credits and discretionary bonus programs.