Architectural Associate II
Company Website Amento Group
Amento Group is a unique organization that brings together professional Architects (both new and experienced) alongside seasoned Construction Managers and Structural Engineers to provide a holistic solution to Building Enclosure Design and Remediation.
An Architectural Associate II with Amento Group will develop valuable architectural technical skills while gaining both on-site and studio experience. You will have the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of project types with experienced professionals representing multiple aspects of the construction industry and will be rewarded with unique and valuable insight into the realm of Building Enclosure Design.
We are seeking an Architectural Associate II with 4+ years’ experience in planning, Construction Document preparation, and Construction Administration. Experience in Construction Administration is desired. Our projects include, but is not limited to, exterior enclosure remediation for low-rise wood framed and high-rise mixed-use buildings.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- BArch, MArch, Bachelor of Science in Architecture, or equal Degree.
- Participates in project planning, the development of Construction Documents, permitting, and Client presentations.
- Actively participates in and performs CA in office and on the jobsite.
- Guides, mentors, and leads younger Architectural Associates.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge of code, exterior enclosure assemblies, products, and manufacturers’ requirements.
- Exhibits an understanding of construction practices in the greater Seattle area.
- Thinks critically and solves problems.
- Uses good judgment and analyzes risks.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Word, Excel, and Bluebeam.
Amento Group fosters professional development through mentorship and a variety of on-the-job experiences. The ideal candidate will have a strong collaborative attitude and motivation to learn. We are vested in our employees:
- Planning for your future: We have a generous 401(k) profit sharing program.
- Staying healthy: We contribute 100% of employee health premiums.
- Commitment to your growth: We want to see our employees grow – when new positions arise, existing employees are considered first.
- Supporting education: We encourage continuing education and provide education/licensure/tuition benefits.
- Bonus program
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability
- Paid parking and/or Orca benefits
- Paid personal time off
- Continuing Education Credits
- 401(k) profit sharing
- Eligible for employee stock ownership plan
- Fun work environment
Compensation for this position is $70,000 for full time employment at our offices. Our offices are in the Historic Dexter Horton Building near Pioneer Square in Downtown Seattle.
Should you see yourself as a great addition to our Team, we look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your cover letter and resume through this link https://amentogroup.com/contact/join-us/architectural-associate-ii/. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that only those already entitled to work in the USA legally and permanently need apply. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.