Company Website AKS Architecture
AKS Architects is a small highly respected northwest architectural design and planning firm located in Seattle. Founded in 1953 by Ralph Anderson, the firm has a solid reputation for design excellence in planning, architecture, and urban design. We provide architectural design for clients including public agencies, military, corporations, and private individuals for both renovation and new construction. Project types include commercial, industrial, residential, and hospitality.
We are seeking an Intern Architect with interest in commercial and residential design. Responsibilities will include working with a team on projects for the production of concept, permit, and construction design drawings as well as 3D modeling and graphic presentations.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- 1.5-5 years of experience in an architectural firm
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and SketchUp
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop experience
- Experience with the production of construction documents
- Graphic, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to meet deadlines efficiently
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively
- Organizational skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
Please email your resume and sample portfolio including examples of construction document drafting and digital renderings with the Subject “Intern Architect Position” to Colleen Erskine at email@example.com for consideration.