DYKEMAN’s design philosophy centers around community: we aim to provide architecture that is timeless, enduring, and a source of pride and excellence for those who experience it. Our goal is to make everyday spaces extraordinary.
Over the past 51 years, our work has spanned both the public and private sectors, with experience in educational, residential, public, office, retail, financial, historic, housing, and mixed-use projects. Our main expertise is in designing and building K-12 learning environments; we have a passion for developing schools that are sustainable, flexible, and conducive to student growth and interaction, while careful attention is paid to client budget restraints.
With an in-house Interior Architecture and Design studio, we have team members dedicated to providing our clients with space planning and interior design – from design and specification through procurement and installation – resulting in high-quality spaces that are comfortable, durable, and functional. We also have an experienced graphic design department that works with the team to develop engaging wayfinding, signage, and interactive solutions that are fully integrated with the architectural design.
DYKEMAN is unique among our competitors in that we offer bond planning expertise, assisting school districts with development of their bond packages including site selection, conceptual design and rendering, cost estimates, schedule development, and promotional materials. Our graphic design team has assisted several local school districts with web and print messaging to support their successful bond campaigns.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.259.3161 to discuss how we can assist you with your upcoming project.
Visit us online at www.dykeman.net, or on social media:
Examples of Projects
- Lake Stevens High School - Lake Stevens, WA (ongoing)
- Sehome High School - Bellingham, WA (ongoing)
- HopeWorks Station - Everett, WA (ongoing)
- Tambark Creek Elementary School - Bothell, WA (ongoing)
- Elementary School No. 21 - Bothell, WA (ongoing)
- Park77 Apartments - Arlington, WA
- North Creek High School - Bothell, WA
- Valley View Middle School - Snohomish, WA
- Birchwood Elementary School - Bellingham, WA
- Lowell Elementary School - Bellingham, WA