DRT + SIAF + NOMA NW I Social Hour at Mahlum on 11/29
Please join Seattle International Architecture Forum, Diversity Roundtable, and NOMA | nw for in-person happy hour Social at Mahlum’s new office location! Come to meet your fellow committee members and build new connections. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
When: Wednesday, November 29th, 2023 – 5:30PM to 7:30PM
Where: Mahlum, 1932 1st Ave Floor 3, Seattle, WA 98101
Accessibility: Please note that Mahlum’s office is located in the Terminal Sales Building which does not have an accessible front entrance. If you have any access needs or disability accomodations, please contact Marijana Misic (email@example.com)
Covid/Masking: : AIA Seattle recommends masking at our programs as a demonstration of community care. Please stay home if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
Next 2024 Social Hours:
- January 24th, 2024 | Bassetti Architects
The Social Hour will explore how firms are pursuing 2023 AIA Seattle Mission, Vision, Imperatives and Annual Priorities.
Vision: We envision a culture of design that fosters equitable, resilient, thriving communities
Mission: We champion the central role of architects in creating and sustaining a better built environment.
• Demonstrate and promote design excellence.
• Represent our collective design voice, while valuing individual contributions.
• Speak up on important issues, convene courageous conversations and embrace risk when it serves
• Advocate for opportunity, diversity, and inclusion in practice and process.
• Consider future generations and elevate sustainability to safeguard our Northwest landscape,
community and climate.
• Foster cross-industry connections and partnerships to magnify our collective impact.
• Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion: AIA Seattle is committed to identifying, naming, and
dismantling systemic discrimination within the architecture community in order to nurture
universal inclusion and fairness in the built environment, for the communities we impact.
• Housing: AIA Seattle is committed to the development of plentiful, quality, diverse, and sustainable
housing options for current and future residents of Seattle.
• Climate: AIA Seattle commits itself to positive climate action and accelerating our shared goals of
a decarbonized, equitable and resilient built environment that allows future generations and
ecosystems to thrive.
Contact Anthony Collins, Senior Coordinator of Member Engagement, with any questions or concerns.