Back to the Office: Return Strategies
AIA Seattle's Design After Quarantine series examines the landscape for architects and firms during and after COVID. What does work look like in the era of social distancing? How will we design offices and homes differently? What will be the ongoing impacts to our cities and the way we think about public spaces?
BACK TO THE OFFICE: RETURN STRATEGIES
Our Back to the Office: Return Strategies Town Halls explore what firms need to be thinking about as they look to bring employees back to the office. How are Seattle firms addressing questions of: who needs to come back, and when, and how do we do it safely? These two Town Hall events will provide a forum for medium/large and small firms to discuss critical back to the office considerations, including:
- What do we get out of being physically located in the office?
- When is in-person collaboration essential?
- What does coming back look like for different-sized firms?
- How do we address individual employee needs (young architects, those with health issues, those who need mentoring, jobs or tasks that require more collaboration, etc.)?
- What physical changes do we need to make to our offices to accommodate distancing and cleaning requirements?
Join us in a discussion of these and other strategies as we address our profession’s return the office while navigating the COVID pandemic.
Medium/Large Firm Town Hall June 15, 3:00-4:00 PM Watch the event video
Julie Adams, Principal, LMN
Brendan Connolly, Partner, Mithun
Kristen Scott, Managing Partner + Senior Principal, Weber Thompson
Small Firm Town Hall June 17, 3:00-4:00 PM Watch the event video
Kailin Gregga, Partner, Best Practice
Joe Herrin, Co-founder + Principal, Heliotrope Architects
Grace Kim, Founding Principal, Schemata
Gladys Ly-Au Young, Partner, SKL
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org