AIA's ADU Showcase
AIA Seattle's online ADU Showcase features AIA member built projects.
ONLINE SHOWCASE OVERVIEW
AIA Seattle’s tour of built DADUs and AADUs was moved to an online ADU Showcase Gallery in 2020. Like to submit your ADU project to the gallery? Please fill out the Submission form, and include photos, site plans, and other info about your project in addition to your contact information.
Projects must meet the following criteria to included:
- The project must be a built ADU or DADU.
- It must be designed by an AIA member.
- It must be permitted as legal attached or detached ADU (i.e., a separate dwelling unit).
- It must be located in AIA Seattle’s operating area (King, Snohomish, Kitsap, Clallam, Jefferson, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, and San Juan counties).
- You must be willing to share cost information.
- Entries are limited to one per firm/sole practitioner per year.
CALL FOR PROJECT SUBMISSIONS
If you have a completed project that you would like to submit for consideration and that meets the above eligibility criteria, please complete the Submission Form and return it to Bray Hayden. There is no deadline (projects will be added to the website as they are received) and no fee for submitting your project.
Your ADU project will appear as one of the smaller boxes below the large image on the ADU Showcase main page. Clicking on the image will take users to a page dedicated to your project that offers additional text and links to the documents. You will have an opportunity to review your ADU entry prior to it going live.
Please address any questions and e-mail all submissions to:
Senior Communications Manager
AIA Seattle + Seattle Design Festival