AIA's ADU Showcase
AIA Seattle's online ADU Showcase features AIA member built projects.
ONLINE SHOWCASE OVERVIEW
AIA Seattle’s 2020 public tour of built DADUs and AADUs in Seattle was cancelled. However, we moved our tour online with a showcase of AIA member ADUs via an online tour covering a larger geographic area. Include photos, site plans, and other info about your project in addition to your contact information.
Projects must meet the following criteria to included:
- The project must be a built ADU or DADU.
- It must be designed by an AIA member.
- It must be permitted as legal attached or detached ADU (i.e., a separate dwelling unit).
- It must be located in AIA Seattle’s operating area (King, Snohomish, Kitsap, Clallam, Jefferson, Skagit, Island, Whatcom, and San Juan counties).
- You must be willing to share cost information.
To begin, entries are limited to one per firm/sole practitioner. Seattle projects will remain eligible for inclusion in a future in-person tour.
CALL FOR PROJECT SUBMISSIONS
If you have a completed project that you would like to submit for consideration and that meets the above eligibility criteria, please complete the Submission Form and return it to Bray Hayden. There is no deadline (projects will be added to the website as they are received) and no fee for submitting your project.
This sample webpage offers an idea of what the ADU Showcase will look like. Your ADU project will appear as one of the smaller boxes below the large image. Clicking on the image will take users to a page dedicated to your project that offers additional text and links to the documents. You will have an opportunity to review your ADU entry prior to it going live.
Please address any questions and e-mail all submissions to:
Senior Communications Manager
AIA Seattle + Seattle Design Festival