project design / interior design – 1 to 3 years
Company Website Workshop AD
Workshop AD is seeking a Project Designer / Interior Designer with one to three years of experience to join our team. This position requires collaboration, motivation, and an interest to work within a broad range of housing typologies, including custom homes and larger scale urban housing projects. Our work involves a comprehensive approach that incorporates interior architecture.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong interest in the interior aspects of design,
- strong design work and graphic communication skills,
- clear verbal and written communication skills,
- an ability to work independently,
- a capacity to learn quickly and expand their professional knowledge,
- detail and task-oriented with a commitment to craft and excellence,
- proficiency in AutoCad, Sketchup/3d modeling, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- adaptability within a fast-paced environment, and
- a desire to contribute to a creative office culture and all aspects of a practice.
Our Seattle based practice is focused on compelling projects across a range of geographies and scales. We believe a workshop is not about a single voice, but a collective effort. We also believe in a workshop’s most honorable commitments to material, craft, and exploration. This model guides our practice and inspires us to pursue design critically, insightfully, and imaginatively. Our firm is growing, we are building projects, and we are seeking talented individuals to join our team.
- a tight knit work environment,
- opportunities to learn and lead,
- flexible work schedules and respect for personal time,
- a competitive wage, and
- vacation, holiday, and health coverage.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop AD is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.