Company Website WJA Design Collaborative
WJA Design Collaborative believes great ideas are born out of thoughtful, passionate discussions and challenging individual ideas for the best solution possible. With work ranging from planning, programming and feasibility studies to complex design and construction projects we strive to maintain a high level of service, while maintaining a culture with our staff that is interactive, engaging and fun.
We are currently seeking multiple roles to augment our organizations energy and productivity:
- ENTRY LEVEL DESIGNER with 0-3 years of experience
- PRODUCTION LEAD with 3-7 years of experience
- LICENSED ARCHITECT with 7+ years of experience
Why choose WJA Design Collaborative?
- A multidiscipline firm that has been in business for 50 years and places a high value on integrated design approach to our services.
- Complex projects creating high performance buildings both in the Pacific Northwest and throughout United States.
- A focus on your professional growth, where you will be exposed to all the facets of our profession. If you are younger professional and looking for solid mentorship to become a well-rounded architect, we are committed to your professional growth, providing resources and a healthy work environment where you will be exposed to all the facets of our profession. If you are a bit more seasoned, you will be able to work in concert with others providing guidance and leadership to others.
- A firm that believes in hiring the right staff for the long-term.
- A blended work schedule that includes time in our Seattle waterfront office and from your home office.
- Competitive salary and benefits: medical, vision, dental, Health Saving Account, transit, 401K, continuing education.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture: BArch or related.
- Communication skills that enhance client relationships and collaboration with team members
- Willingness to embrace sustainable design practices, and holistic design approaches.
- Desire to grow professionally and willingness to provide mentorship – working toward Architectural license.
The appropriate level of knowledge, experience, and skills related to position applying for in these areas:
- Creativity that produces thoughtful design solutions for complex commercial projects. Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills.
- Technical skills: construction documents, code review, construction administration and experience in Revit, Sketch-up and AutoCAD. Experience with rendering and Adobe’s Creative Cloud Suite a plus.
Ready to join us? Email WJA at email@example.com, let us know the position you are applying for and include your resume and portfolio link.
WJA Design Collaborative is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.