Designer / Coordinator
Company Website Westbank
This is a great opportunity for a junior designer/architect to understand what it’s like working for a developer. We are a design focused development company with a beautiful portfolio. We pride ourselves in creating inspiring spaces for people to experience.
The person must have 1 to 5 years of experience (can be at graduating as well). The individual we need is proactive, organized, positive, and excited to get to work. The individual would be reporting to a head designer, and the tasks would be as follows:
1. Creating beautiful easy to understand presentations to enable the owner and team to make quick decisions.
2. Understanding budget/time constraints.
3. Designing in 3D and CAD certain areas of our building to either provide direction to the architects or to supplement for when the design is missing.
4. Responding to emails and keeping track of the architecture submissions.
5. Ordering/requesting samples as needed.
– Team player
– Great attitude
– In architecture /interior design
– Great graphic/diagraming skills
– CAD, Rhino, Adobe Suites Programs (Revit a plus but not needed)
– Understand how to put a schematic design together
*Please no calls. This is part time/full time position for our Seattle office. Salary dependent on experience. Applicants please submit resume along with sample pages of your best work no larger than 15mb. Thank you.