Company Website Weber Thompson
Weber Thompson is looking for a project manager who is passionate about sustainable design, leading a team in collaboration, stellar in their communications internally and externally with clients, consultants, and jurisdictions while in a hybrid environment and can rock a spreadsheet like nobody’s business. If you like Deltek, that is an added plus.
We have a wide variety of exciting, complex projects, from affordable housing to market rate, from mid rise to high rise, from Seattle to Bellevue to all points Puget Sound. We also have several highly sustainable, and mass timber projects on the boards. Sound like fun?
- Manage projects through all phases of design including construction administration.
- Build consensus around design ideas with clients, consultants and team members.
- Supervise and collaborate with a team and be an advocate for project success through design development to project delivery.
- Define staff roles and responsibilities for projects
- Manage day-to-day activities of the project team
- Foster on-going communication through team meetings and minutes
- Coordinate consultants and jurisdictions
- Review drawings sets for technical coordination
- Manage project budgets, delivery plans, consultants and schedules. Track fees and scope of work for conformance to contract.
- Estimate fees, define scopes of work and assist with the preparation of project proposals and contracts
- Prepare and execute contracts for consultants.
- Mentor staff as needed for consistent professional growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-8 years of Architecture experience, including 2-3 years minimum managing large complex projects
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, specifications and building codes
- Thorough understanding of project delivery plans, schedules, staffing and budgets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to distill and relay critical information to project team, clients and consultants
- Interact well with other disciplines
- Professional registration preferred
- Sustainability certification preferred
- Facility in MS Office required.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision, preferred
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance. 99% of premiums are paid by the company
- 401(k) Plan, including Roth investment options. After one year, an amount equal to 3% of salary is contributed on a five-year vesting schedule.
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Discretionary Year-End Bonuses
- Nine paid fixed holidays + three floating holidays per year to use at your discretion.
- A minimum of Fifteen Days Paid Time Off accrued in first year
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Paid license exam fees
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Flexible, hybrid schedule; three days a week in office
Our Living Building office is friendly and low-key, yet deadline-driven with minimal egos. We pride ourselves on our commitment to the environment, community and our clients. Our office culture welcomes humor and nurtures career growth.
To learn more about our firm culture, benefits and projects, please visit www.weberthompson.com or find us on Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Please send your cover letter (important!) and resume to email@example.com.
If you’re excited about one of these positions but feel you don’t check every box in the requirements, please apply anyway! Studies have shown that marginalized communities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. As a JUST Certified Company, we are committed to building an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible workplace, and you may be the perfect candidate for one of our open positions!