Project Architect/Architectural Designer II
Company Website Uptic Studios
Locations (on-site): Bellingham, WA & Spokane, WA
· Must be a Licensed Architect in Washington State or willing to get reciprocity upon hiring, or close to passing ARE’s.
· 5+ Years of professional experience in architecture or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 2+ years of project management experience in Architecture
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in architecture from an accredited University (Master’s preferred)
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and SketchUp is required. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and 3D rendering software is ideal.
· Provide creative and strategic direction to coordinate, amplify, and embolden Uptic’s project diversity goals through expansion of the Bellingham market.
· Develop and maintain Uptic’s voice in Sustainability across our projects. Understand complex systems of ecology, technology, sociology, policy, and business to arrive at actionable means to achieve positive impact on matters of sustainability.
· Build and manage an impactful team of Designers, who turn our vision of enhancing the quality of life through innovative design into reality, with a clear and actionable path.
· Compel executive leadership and partners in the best interest of our shared environment through expert design, storytelling, and thought leadership.
· Develop relationships with cross-functional teams to envision and deliver actionable plans and measurable outcomes.
· Salary $75,000 – $115,000 DOE
· Competitive Paid Leave: Vacation/Sick/Holidays
· Fully Paid Insurance: Medical/Dental/Vision/STD/LTD
· Retirement Matching Program
· Education Stipend
· Transportation Stipend
At Uptic Studios, we consider our practice one of continuous investigations into people, place, and purpose through design. These ongoing studies are framed by our belief that architecture and design can enhance, alter, and positively impact the quality of life of our society.
Specializing in custom residential, hospitality, commercial and restaurant design, our studio is known for its personalized and collaborative design approach. At [us], we treat the clients and the communities we serve as an extension of our family. Our mission is to provide exceptional design complemented by an unparalleled client experience.
This is [us].
Please forward your resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.