Company Website Tyler Engle Architects, PS
Tyler Engle Architects, established in 2000, is a detail-oriented firm which focuses on the thoughtful design of residential and small commercial projects. For more information about our firm, visit www.tylerengle.com.
We are currently looking for a Project Architect with at least 5 years of experience who has the following skills and qualifications:
- A passion for architecture with design sensibilities rooted in the northwest.
- A Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with residential “light-frame” construction methods and technical construction details.
- Knowledge of local codes and permitting processes.
- A motivated generalist with the capacity for being detail oriented.
- An ability to self-manage project goals and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating with clients and consultants.
- Collaborative team member with a sense of humor.
For consideration, please e-mail your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.