Senior Project Manager 10-15 Years Experience
Company Website Tiscareno Associates Architecture + Urban Design
Tiscareno Associates is an award-winning Seattle architecture and urban design firm. We focus on creating architecture that realizes a client’s vision, reflects the community’s values, and puts people first. The firm is seeking a Project Manager with 10-15 years of experience to join our team. The qualified candidate will directly manage an array of multifamily and mixed-use projects. Please see our website and review our diverse portfolio: www.tiscareno.net. We offer generous benefits, a collaborative work environment, continuing education opportunities, and a healthy work-life balance.
Specifically, Tiscareno Associates seeks candidates with:
• The ability to be self-directed and to direct others in the preparation and coordination of conceptual, schematic, and design development documents
• Knowledge and experience with the construction document and construction administration process on medium to large projects
• A desire to work in a team-oriented, creative, and collaborative environment
• Interest in managing medium-to-large scaled design projects, including new buildings and renovations
• Strong drawing production and technical skills
• Proven experience managing a team
• 10 to 15 years of architectural experience (Architect III)
• Proven experience in Revit
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Registered Architect in a U.S. State
• Familiarity with all types of construction and detailing
• Knowledge of other graphic software
We provide excellent benefits, including medical, vision, life, disability, and dental insurance, an Orca Pass, 401K contribution matching, continuing education assistance, holiday and vacation/sick pay, and a quarterly bonus program. We give preference to candidates who already reside within a 15- mile radius of our office.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and graphic exhibits to email@example.com
We will respond to those that meet the requirements noted above. No phone calls please.
Tiscareno Associates is an equal opportunity employer.