Emerging Professional Architect
Company Website Thielsen Architects, Inc.
Thielsen Architects, Inc. is looking for an emerging professional architect to join our firm. Established in Kirkland WA in 1991, Thielsen Architects is a service-oriented design firm specializing in custom residential projects. Our work is focused on the integration of exterior and interior architecture, use of natural daylight, sustainable assemblies, thoughtful spatial organization and responsive building forms to create distinctive design solutions.
We are looking for an individual with an architectural degree who is excited about design and who is looking for a collaborative environment where they can grow professionally while sharing their knowledge. TA is a small firm; therefore we are seeking an individual interested in career growth by being involved in all aspects/phases of an architectural practice.
The ideal candidate will have:
· 5-year BA or MA architectural degree required.
· One (1) year office experience preferred, but not required.
· Strong design portfolio.
· Strong graphic skills including hand sketching.
· Strong verbal and writing skills.
· Strong technical skills.
· Revit and AutoCAD experience required.
· Single family and multi-family residential experience a plus, but not required.
· LEED accreditation a plus, but not required.
· Paid medical, dental, vision and disability insurance.
· IRA contribution.
· Holiday and personal time off.
· Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.