Company Website The Jones Payne Group, Inc.
Jones Payne is a national firm comprised of three core practice areas: Facility Architecture, Noise Mitigation, and Information Management. Visit www.jonespayne.com for information about who we are and what makes us different.
Jones Payne is hiring a skilled design professional looking to cultivate their management skills in our Seattle office. The ideal candidate is a seasoned architect interested in taking their career to the next level. Our Seattle office is intimate, fast-paced, and specializes in public sector on-call projects (facility architecture). What does this mean for you? You will be part of a collaborative team working on various project types and will be given the opportunity to build your leadership skills.
Most work out of our Seattle office involves facility infrastructure, which typically focuses on extending and repurposing the life of the built environment. Project types include site/infrastructure, renovations/tenant improvements, and building envelope repair/upgrades. Jones Payne is developing facility architecture studios in Southern California and Boston. You may be called upon to assist with these projects or the firm’s noise mitigation practice.
• Licensed Architect with a minimum 10 years’ professional experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented environment and oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, and Bluebeam, (Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite a plus).
• Management experience with organizational skills.
• Experience with client and consultant coordination.
• Working knowledge of construction assemblies, engineering systems, and building envelopes.
• Desire to learn and be mentored.
• LEED accreditation a plus.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to:
• Work under the direction of our Director of Architecture.
• Become part of the Jones Payne leadership team.
• Be an essential part of a project team: plan, direct and coordinate projects.
• Conduct research to determine materials and equipment and propose budgets.
• Demonstrate your technical skills on projects.
• Track, measure, and communicate project performance to clients and leadership.
• Spearhead firm initiatives, such as sustainability and social equity.
• Participate in marketing and business development efforts.
• Mentor less experienced staff.
Please submit a resume and cover letter. Preference will be given to U.S. citizens and residents local to the Los Angeles/Whittier area or who can easily relocate. No visa sponsorship available.
Our benefits include health insurance, generous paid time off, 401(k) employer match, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending and health savings accounts, disability and life insurance, and assistance for continuing education. Compensation is competitive.
Jones Payne is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Jones Payne verifies COVID-19 vaccination as part of our hiring process.