Company Website Su Development
Su Development is a self-sustaining, vertically integrated design-build firm in the Puget Sound area founded in 1981. The company performs roles as owner, developer, in-house designer, self-performing general contractor, and property manager for our own projects. With lateral collaboration between in-house design and construction teams, we apply a “master builder” philosophy to projects.
Our vision includes:
1. Orchestrating community-oriented projects to enhance the cultural and urban environment.
2. Striving to be the leading residential team by achieving architectural excellence with human comfort in mind.
3. Practicing Master Builder principles with a core value that emphasizes each member embracing a full range of responsibilities.
4. Providing affordable housing components to fulfill social responsibility.
Over the years, we have completed six high-rise residential projects in downtown Bellevue. The latest project completed in 2020 is a 23 story, 259 units, mixed-use apartment community.
We are seeking highly motivated, team-oriented individuals who enjoy a hands-on approach to design and construction detailing in a fast-paced environment. Excellent verbal, technical, and written communication skills are essential. The applicant should have a working knowledge of concrete and steel construction methods and detailing. Additionally, the applicant must have strong organizational skills, the ability to give and take direction and interface well with consultants and construction trades.
Current open position:
· 7 to 10 years architectural / construction experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
· Minimum 5 years of Revit experience including completion of construction documents, multi-family/ mixed-use projects preferred.
· Familiar with national and local building codes
Salary based on experience and abilities. To view a sampling of our projects please download PDF file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/nztbxhy8cvk2xxp/Su%20Development%20Company%20Fact.pdf?dl=0
Please email a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
Email correspondence only. No phones call, please.