Senior Project Architect / Senior Project Manager
Company Website Studio19 Architects
Senior Project Manager/Senior Project Architect
Studio19 Architects is a vibrant, growing firm located in Downtown Seattle. We have a broad variety of project types and scales ranging from Mixed-use and Multifamily to Hospitality, Commercial Tenant Improvement, Single Family Custom Homes, Interior Design and Master Planning.
We currently have an opening for a senior Project Manager/Senior Project Architect with a minimum of 15 years of professional experience competent in leading a project through all phases, including but not limited to the detailing and technical documentation of project design, coordination of building systems with consultants, confirmation of conformance with all applicable codes and interface with municipal building departments and other governing agencies to coordinate approvals.
- Lead project through various phases
- Interpret design concepts and translate them into workable construction systems; evaluate alternatives to develop cost effective solutions; maintain quality technical and design control
- Preparation and modification of permit and construction drawings ensuring the incorporation of the design intent utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM) and CAD software
- Develop construction details and research architectural materials and systems
- Deliver complete, accurate and coordinated project documentation
- Work independently or with design team to complete projects on aggressive schedules
- Conduct product and code research and incorporate regulatory requirements into technical documents
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals
Skills and Competencies:
- Extensive experience with Multi-family projects
- Familiarity with Seattle IBC codes and Seattle MUP process
- Construction materials, methods, standards and codes
- Architectural building systems and construction detailing
- Construction documentation production
- Revit (including modeling and documentation) and AutoCAD required
- MS Office, including Word and Excel
- 3D modeling and rendering software such as 3ds Max Design and SketchUp a plus
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign graphic software a plus
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills
Experience: 15+ years of professional architectural experience
Studio19 offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a laid back and friendly work environment, and an opportunity to gain experiences on a wide range of project types and scales.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit resume, cover letter and work samples to: email@example.com. No phone inquires please.