Company Website Studio-SkH
Studio-SkH is seeking a full-time project Architect 1 (3-5 years) who is a highly motivated, team-oriented individual who enjoys taking a hands-on approach to design and construction detailing in a fast-paced environment. We are a small, start-up firm collaborating on large, complex projects by established national design firms. Projects range from mixed-use / multi-family towers, to single-family custom homes.
The ideal candidate:
– Possess excellent verbal, technical, organizational, & written communication skills.
– Has ability to give and take direction, and interface well with consultants, construction trades, and owners.
– Takes interest in all aspects of exterior and interior detailing, from design conception through fabrication drawings.
– Desires to be part of a small (2+) firm, exercise versatility with diverse responsibilities, & work in an architectural co-working office environment.
– Demonstrates skill in clear graphic presentation of ideas / construction drawings.
– Revit knowledge is essential.
– 3 to 5 years’ work experience with multifamily projects. Single-family residential helpful, though not required.
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Architecture. Working toward professional licensure desired, though licensure not required for the position.
– Advanced to expert working knowledge of Revit & Autocad required. Sketchup helpful, as well as Adobe Suite (Indesign/Photoshop).
– Completed or in-process examples of construction documents, multi-family/mixed-use projects preferred. Single family also accepted.
– Ability to multi-task, switching between projects in different phases of development.
– General experience with permitting process and familiarity of local/national building codes.
Email letter of interest, resume, and work samples to Sean Haste: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation/benefits dependent on experience.
Email correspondence only. No phone calls or drop-ins, please. We will contact you should your qualifications meet our staffing needs.