Company Website Studio 3 Architecture, Inc
Studio 3 Architecture is looking for an architect, or aspiring architect, interested in contributing positively to the firm’s culture and legacy, and to our client’s success.
What we are looking for:
· Passion for architecture and design.
· Enthusiastic learning.
· Detail oriented and organized.
· Willing to connect with our office culture.
· Willing to work in project teams and lead projects, sharing approaches collaboratively.
We are looking to fill a fulltime position in our Salem office with someone who has 2 to 5 years of experience.
What will you be doing?
· Assist in the design and document production through all phases of a project.
· Work in teams or individually with a principal.
· Coordinate Architectural, Interior and related disciplines.
· Meet with clients and contractors to execute projects.
· Architecture degree.
· Aspirations to licensure, (if not already licensed).
· Proficiency in Revit is a requirement.
· Proficiency in AutoCad Architecture may be an asset.
· Knowledge of building systems.
· Strong communication skills.
· Willing to research and apply building envelope science.
· Competitive compensation including salary, medical benefits, and contribution to retirement fund.
· Flexible hours.
· Vacation/personal time.
Studio 3 Architecture is an 18 year old firm with a rather varied portfolio including multi-family housing, single family housing, office, retail, as well as public sector facilities. Studio 3 recently moved into new studio space in the heart of downtown Salem.
Building envelope science and design is a key focus. The culture of the firm advocates for positive life balance.
Please forward your cover letter, resume, and pdf or url portfolio to Leonard Lodder, AIA, LEED AP at firstname.lastname@example.org