Company Website SRG Partnership, Inc.
SRG is growing! We are seeking Project Managers with 5+ years’ experience to join our dynamic team.
The work we do should invigorate our commitment to each other and the environment that sustains us. SRG is a Just organization and committed to connecting our values for equity and sustainability to our design practice.
The SRG team includes interior designers, architects, graphic designers, builders, urban designers, master planners, brand strategists, dreamers, accountants, marketers, human resource professionals and much more. Each of us strives to elevate our fellow human beings through the work we do.
What you’ll be doing
- Design the project delivery process, working collaboratively with the design team, the owner, consultants and often the contractor team.
- Maintain and manage project budgets and schedules, working with the entire team to drive value for our clients.
- Be the day-to-day contact for clients and lead the team in achieving their goals.
- Embrace a collaborative approach in which the entire team is engaged and contributing to the advancement of the project.
- Embody SRG’s design attitude, which is forward thinking, relentlessly curious and rooted in next-generation sustainability. We are giant-slayers who can compete with even the biggest firms in the country, but with a culture that is the opposite of corporate – close-knit, connected and engaged.
- Work closely with the Design Principal, Project Designer, Project Architect, Planner, Interior Designer and others to coordinate the design process. This could include interfacing with the owner, consultants, vendors and contractor.
- Engage, foster and mentor talent across multiple projects, and attract diverse talent to build our SRG talent pipeline.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architect License (desired)
- 5+ years’ experience in a variety of Architecture roles including managing project schedules, budgets and client communications
- A strong understanding of sustainable design and LEED accreditation (preferred)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and aptitude for business development; a proven track record in winning work is highly desirable
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences, which might include a selection committee or at a conference
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; able to analyze complex challenges
- Actively engaged with the community and seeks out opportunities to build connections
SRG offers a highly engaging, collaborative environment that supports learning and growth experiences, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Community Volunteering Time
- Inclusive Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Licensure
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Voluntary Benefits – 401(k) Retirement Plan, Short-Term Disability, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
To apply, please visit our talent portal on our SRG Careers Page
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form.
SRG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.