Project Designer (8+ years’ experience)
Company Website SRG Partnership, Inc.
SRG is growing! We are seeking Project Designers with 8+ years of experience.
The work we do should invigorate our commitment to each other and the environment that sustains us. SRG is a Just organization and committed to connecting our values for equity and sustainability to our design practice.
The SRG team includes interior designers, architects, graphic designers, builders, urban designers, master planners, brand strategists, dreamers, accountants, marketers, human resource professionals and much more. Each of us strives to elevate our fellow human beings through the work we do.
What you’ll be doing
- Work collaboratively with Design Principals to develop design concepts and explore design iterations.
- Develop design solutions consistent with overall design concept. Develop design details in collaboration with technical architects.
- Provide mentorship to emerging staff and contribute to overall firmwide design culture and design dialog.
- Embody SRG’s design attitude, which is forward thinking, relentlessly curious and rooted in next-generation sustainability. We are giant-slayers who can compete with even the biggest firms in the country, but with a culture that is the opposite of corporate – close-knit, connected and engaged.
- Represent SRG on projects, including working directly with the owner, consultants and the contractor.
- Play a role in Business Development and Marketing. As a key team member and design voice for the firm, participate in interviews for projects and public presentations.
- Engage, foster and mentor talent across multiple projects, and attract diverse talent to build our SRG talent pipeline.
What you bring
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- License and LEED accreditation, preferred
- 8+ years’ experience, ideally with a portfolio of public sector projects.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to embrace new and innovative approaches to design and graphic representation
- A commitment to sustainability and a strong understanding of sustainable design
- Revit and Adobe Suite proficiency, required
- Strong graphic skills and ability to communicate design ideas clearly
- Proficiency with Rhino, Grasshopper, Sketchup, 3D modeling software, or other design technology tools, preferred
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; able to analyze complex challenges and provide holistic solutions
- Actively engaged with the community and seeks out opportunities to build connections
SRG offers a highly engaging, collaborative environment that supports learning and growth experiences, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Community Volunteering Time
- Inclusive Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Licensure
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Voluntary Benefits – 401(k) Retirement Plan, Short-Term Disability, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
To apply please visit our talent portal on our SRG Careers Page.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form.
SRG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.