Company Website SRG Partnership, Inc.
SRG is growing! We are seeking Project Architects with 5+ years’ experience to join our dynamic team.
The work we do should invigorate our commitment to each other and the environment that sustains us. SRG is a Just organization and committed to connecting our values for equity and sustainability to our design practice.
The SRG team includes interior designers, architects, graphic designers, builders, urban designers, master planners, brand strategists, dreamers, accountants, marketers, human resource professionals and much more. Each of us strives to elevate our fellow human beings through the work we do.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide technical support on projects, working closely with the project teams from design concept through construction.
- Embrace a collaborative approach in which the entire team is engaged and contributing to the advancement of the project.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the technical aspects of the project and produce construction documentation.
- Work closely with the Project Manager, Project Designer, Planner, Interior
- Designer and others to coordinate the design process. This could include interfacing with the owner, consultants, medical equipment vendors and contractor.
- Engage, foster and mentor talent across multiple projects, and attract diverse talent to build our SRG talent pipeline.
What you bring
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of experience in a range of Architectural roles
- Licensed Architect a plus
- Exterior/envelope design detailing and documentation skills, strongly preferred
- LEED accreditation and a strong understanding of sustainable design, desirable
- Revit and Adobe Suite proficiency, required
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; able to analyze complex challenges
SRG offers a highly engaging, collaborative environment that supports learning and growth experiences, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Community Volunteering Time
- Inclusive Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Licensure
- Life Insurance
- SRG Paid Family Medical Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Voluntary Benefits – 401(k) Retirement Plan, Short-Term Disability, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
To apply please visit out talent portal on our SRG Careers Page.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form.
SRG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.