Business Development and Marketing Manager
Company Website SRG Partnership, Inc.
It is an exciting time at SRG as we continue to win great new projects and grow as a firm! Our mission is to make a positive impact on our communities through meaningful architectural and interior design that aligns with our values. We are committed to social justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion in both our culture and our work.
We are currently seeking a Business Development and Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience to join our dynamic team. We offer a culture that supports personal growth and a flexible work schedule, including a choice of working remotely, working in the office, or a combination of the two.
SRG was founded nearly 50 years ago on a simple idea: partnership as both our name and an attitude that shapes everything we do. Partnerships define how we engage our clients, how we work with each other and how we build our teams. With offices in Portland and Seattle, our NW roots contribute to this outlook through a deep appreciation for the natural beauty that surrounds us and a pioneering spirit that drives us forward. This attitude is expressed in our design work, which is inventive, deeply sustainable and idea driven.
Our team of 75 creative people have been working remotely during the pandemic and despite the challenges, we have continued to grow and thrive as a company, testimony to our tight knit culture and collective spirit. On July 6, we will begin working in our downtown offices again, spaces that are light-filled, design-studio environments which support inclusive communication, integration of disciplines and shared learning. Team members will have the tools and technology needed to support working in the office, working from home or a hybrid combination.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work collaboratively as a valued member of the Business Development, Strategic Communications and Marketing Team, which Includes the Director of Business Development; Marketing Manager; Marketing Coordinator, Brand Designer and Graphic Designer. This high-performance team is at the heart of SRG’s strategy for success, responsible for building the brand and driving growth for the firm. We all wear multiple hats, which helps us keep the work exciting and engaging. We are currently updating our brand messaging and our website, an exciting opportunity to help shape our identity as we continue to evolve.
- Position, strategize and lead project pursuits and proposals, working with SRG Team members to develop winning messages and strategy. This includes contributing to the development of the proposal, especially writing content, and supporting the interview process.
- Network, build relationships and collaborate with other SRG Team members to position the firm for future work.
- Write and refine firm-wide messaging that supports and advances the firm’s strategic goals and brand.
- Contribute to market research and intelligence gathering.
- Contribute to generating and tracking leads pertaining to project opportunities.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing for architecture, engineering, construction, or a related industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or other relevant education.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills with strong writing and editing capabilities and an eye for detail.
- Ability to curate large amounts of content into strategic marketing proposals and other materials for clients.
- Self-starter, inquisitive learner, and collaborative team player.
- Organized, detail oriented and takes pride in meeting deadlines.
- A passion for exploring new ideas and furthering the culture of design.
SRG offers a highly engaging, collaborative environment that supports learning and growth experiences and a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Community Volunteering Time
- Inclusive Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Secure Onsite Bike Parking
- Access to Voluntary Benefits – 401(k) Retirement Plan, Short-Term Disability, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
To apply please visit our talent portal on our SRG Careers Page
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form.
SRG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.