Senior Project Designer
Company Website SRG Partnership, Inc.
SRG is growing! We are seeking candidates for a Senior Project Designer position to join our dynamic team.
The work we do should invigorate our commitment to each other and the environment that sustains us. SRG is a Just organization and committed to connecting our values for equity and sustainability to our design practice.
The SRG team includes interior designers, architects, graphic designers, makers, urban designers, master planners, brand strategists, dreamers, accountants, marketers, human resource professionals and more. Each of us strives to elevate our fellow human beings through the work we do.
Your role on the team:
- Design elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Collaborate with the project team to make decisions that serve the design intent.
- Engage, foster, and mentor team members across multiple projects.
- Work closely with Design Principals on complex problems with room for autonomy and design exploration.
- Balance big picture conceptual thinking with design execution and getting things done.
- Take a holistic and responsible approach to your role as steward of the built and natural environments.
- Embody SRG’s design excellence when working with stakeholders, consultants, and contractors.
- Play an active role in Business Development and Marketing efforts to win work and build SRG’s reputation and brand.
- Attract diverse talent to build SRG’s recruiting pipeline.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- License and LEED accreditation, preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience, ideally with a portfolio of public sector projects.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to lead innovative design and clearly communicate.
- A commitment to sustainability and a strong understanding of sustainable design.
- Revit and Adobe Suite proficiency, required.
- Proficiency with Rhino, Grasshopper, Sketchup, 3D modeling software, or other design technology tools, preferred.
SRG offers a highly engaging, collaborative environment that supports learning and growth experiences and a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Community Volunteering Time
- Inclusive Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Secure Bike Parking
- Dog Friendly – furry friends welcome in studios
- Employee Assistance Program (wellness benefits)
- Life Insurance
- Access to Voluntary Benefits – 401(k) Retirement Plan, Short-Term Disability, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
To apply please visit our talent portal on our SRG Careers Page.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form.
SRG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.