Project Architect – Technical Medical Planner
Company Website SRG Partnership, Inc.
SRG is growing! We just hired 2 new team members and seeking to add a Project Architect – Technical Medical Planner with 8+ years’ experience to join our dynamic team. This role will be based out of our Seattle Studio.
SRG was founded nearly 50 years ago on a simple idea: partnership as both our name and an attitude that shapes everything we do. Partnerships define how we engage our clients, how we work with each other and how we build our teams. Our NW roots contribute to this outlook through a deep appreciation for the natural beauty that surrounds us and a pioneering spirit that drives us forward. This attitude is expressed in our work: design that is inventive, deeply sustainable and based on the best ideas to achieve our clients’ highest aspirations.
We are currently working remotely to serve our clients and to pursue and win work. We are actively recruiting some key positions to add to our talented team. Our SRG culture is thriving in our virtual environment, with many opportunities to connect and engage with the team and contribute to our culture and firm success.
When we are ready to start using our studio spaces, our offices in Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon both feature a light-filled, design-studio environment that supports inclusive communication, integration of disciplines and shared learning. With 65 employees, we are both nimble and able to tackle projects of any scale. We embrace a wide range of different perspectives in our culture and our work, which leads to new and innovative ways of thinking, and ultimately, to better design. Our experience has shown that by working together we can invent a better future.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with internal teams to move efficiently and effectively through the design and documentation process.
- Engage directly with client users, consultants, medical equipment vendors and contractor team.
- Manage the Washington Department of Health (DOH) submittal and approval process.
- Lead and mentor team members across multiple projects, helping to attract and nurture diverse talent within SRG.
- Embrace SRG’s collaborative approach so the entire team is engaged and contributing to the advancement of the project.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 8+ years of experience in a range of Architectural roles
- Licensed Architect (desired)
- Healthcare and/or Behavioral Health project experience
- Strong working knowledge of FGI guidelines for healthcare facilities
- Drive to constantly expand abilities, improve processes, and create elegant solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a highly collaborative team environment
- Curiosity and thought leadership that inspires the team to seek and develop innovative approaches that elevates the project
- Combination of big-picture and detail-oriented thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SRG offers a highly engaging, collaborative environment that supports learning and growth experiences, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Licensure
- Life Insurance
- Access to Voluntary Benefits – 401(k) Retirement Plan, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form.
SRG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.