Company Website Square One Consultants
Square One Consultants is a full-service Owner Representation and Project Management firm that helps Owners simplify the design and construction process to ensure the most effective use of real estate developments. We manage the overall construction process from feasibility, through design and completion of construction. Square One effectively manages entire projects or individual phases, helping minimize risk and maximize value while preserving Owners’ internal resources.
Square One was founded in 1995 and has grown to support owners in 15 states and have completed over $20Billion in projects ranging from multi-family – both residential and high rise condominiums, retail, hospitality, corporate headquarter campuses, data centers, industrial, municipal K-12 and higher education.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Project Manager to join our onsite Owner’s Representative team based in the South King County area. The Project Manager will interface directly with specific clients and external vendors such as architects, engineers, contractors, and suppliers to ensure ongoing construction projects are completed to the highest standards.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related design field is desired.
· 3-5 years managing large construction projects
· 3+ years as an Owner’s Representative desired
· PMP certification a plus
· Experience with residential, commercial, multifamily, governmental, and educational facilities.
· Knowledgeable with all phases of design and construction
· Exceptional client management, organization, and meeting facilitation
· Ability to work independently in a fast-changing environment
· Ability to problem solve with potentially limited information
· Must possess effective interpersonal and presentation skills
· Experience managing multiple project timelines, scopes, and budgets
· Existing relationships within the design/construction community, including brokers, developers, general contractors, architects, sub-contractors is a plus
· Hospitality or Casino/Hotel is a plus
· Review and provide input on proposals for professional services
· Review and approve change order proposals and pay applications
· Manage external vendors such as architects, engineers, contractors, and suppliers on behalf of the owner
· Support the Owner on project site walks and punch walks with an eye toward maintaining design intent
· Track schedule and budget to ensure the Owner’s investments are properly utilized
· Analyze and communicate project status updates to the Owner
· Provide in-field quality control program
· Close-out projects effectively
· Salary dependent on experience level. Range from $90-120K
· Benefits include health coverage, retirement, vacation, and tools required for the projects.