Senior Project Manager
Company Website Tiscareno Associates Architecture + Urban Design
Tiscareno Associates is seeking a Senior Project Manager with 7-15 years of experience to join our growing Seattle office. The qualified candidate will directly manage an array of multifamily and mixed-use projects, especially mid-rise, urban, and transit-oriented projects.
Who We Are:
Tiscareno Associates is an award-winning architecture firm and recognized leader in mixed-use and multifamily projects. We are a mid-size firm located in downtown Seattle. Visit www.tiscareno.net to see our project portfolio.
We offer generous benefits, a collaborative work environment, continuing education opportunities, and a healthy work-life balance. Our collaborative and creative design staff greet each architectural project with innovation, inclusive thinking, and smooth processes. It is our mission to create architecture that realizes a client’s vision, reflects the community’s values, and puts people first.
Who You Are:
Tiscareno Associates seeks candidates with:
- The ability to be self-directed and to direct others in the preparation and coordination of conceptual, schematic, and design development documents
- Knowledge and experience with the construction document and construction administration process on medium to large projects
- A desire to work in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment
- Interest in managing medium-to-large scaled design projects, including new buildings and renovations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from NAAB accredited school
- Strong drawing production and technical skills
- Proven experience managing a team
- 7 to 15 years of architectural experience (Architect II or III)
- Proven experience in Revit
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter, resume, and graphic exhibits to firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to those that meet the requirements noted above. No phone calls, please.
We provide excellent benefits, including medical, vision, life, disability, and dental insurance, an Orca Pass, 401K contribution matching, continuing education assistance, holiday and vacation/sick pay, and a quarterly bonus program.
Tiscareno Associates is an equal opportunity employer.