Architectural Project Manager
Company Website DAHLIN
DAHLIN is a growing architecture and planning firm of 150+ multi-cultural professionals with offices in California and Washington. We offer more than 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same Passion for Place® starts with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to learn more.
We are currently seeking a PROJECT MANAGER to join our BELLEVUE, WA office. This experienced professional responsible for handling the most complex projects of the largest magnitude, coordinating all aspects of assigned projects in order to ensure effective execution. They will also prepare strategic plans and serve as the primary client liaison.
- Coordinate all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects through all phases of development, including Design Development, Construction Documents, and Construction Administration
- Estimate fees, determine scope of work, prepare proposals and contracts, and monitor adherence to terms of the most complex projects
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules and programs, project communications and documentation, office administrative tasks, and project team assignments
- Attend weekly client meetings and serve as primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction
- Provide oversight and monitor the work of less experienced technical staff
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication, organizational, and collaborative skills
- Self-confident; tenacious while maintaining positive working relationships with clients, outside consultants, and technical staff
- Able to effectively and positively provide direction and lead architectural staff
- Strong skills and talent in Revit/BIM, SketchUp modeling, and AutoCAD
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, & CERTIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in A/E/C project management, including substantial and varied experience in project planning, for Multi-Family projects
- 5+ years of experience responding to RFI’s, reviewing submittals and change orders, and issuing ASI’s
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4- or 5-year architecture school preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without any restrictions or visa sponsorship
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer the opportunity to participate in a pre-tax Flexible Spending plans for medical, childcare, and commuter expenses, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and 401k.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at www.dahlingroup.com/careers. Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We’ll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!
Non-local candidates will be considered. However, DAHLIN may or may not offer relocation benefits depending on business needs. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Sponsorship for an employment visa, now or in the future, is not available for this position.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, placement agencies, or other staffing vendors who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.