Company Website DAHLIN
DAHLIN is a growing architecture and planning firm of 160+ multi-cultural professionals with offices in California and Washington. We offer more than 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same Passion for Place® starts with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to learn more.
We are currently seeking a SENIOR ARCHITECT to join our BELLEVUE, WA office. This experienced professional is responsible for handling the most complex projects of the largest magnitude, coordinating all aspects of assigned projects in order to ensure effective execution. They will also prepare strategic plans and serve as the primary client liaison.
- Coordinate all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects through all phases of development, including Design Development, Construction Documents, and Construction Administration
- Estimate fees, determine scope of work, prepare proposals and contracts, and monitor adherence to terms of the most complex projects
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules and programs, project communications and documentation, office administrative tasks, and project team assignments
- Serve as primary contact liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction
- Provide oversight and monitor the work of less experienced technical staff
- Attend networking events, seminars, and conferences, as needed, to promote the Bellevue office and to engage with other professionals to learn about new trends in the field of Residential housing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication, organizational, and collaborative skills
- Self-confident; tenacious while maintaining positive working relationships with clients, outside consultants, and technical staff
- Able to effectively and positively provide direction and lead architectural staff
- Strong skills and talent in Revit/BIM, SketchUp modeling, and AutoCAD
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, & CERTIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in all phases of architecture, including substantial and varied experience in project planning, for Residential/Multi-Family projects. High rise experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience responding to RFI’s, reviewing submittals and change orders, and issuing ASI’s
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4- or 5-year architecture school
- WA architectural license is required
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without any restrictions or visa sponsorship
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer the opportunity to participate in pre-tax Flexible Spending plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and 401k.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at www.dahlingroup.com/careers. Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We’ll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!
DAHLIN is committed to welcoming and supporting a diverse community of professionals. As such, women and people of color are especially encouraged to apply.
In response to COVID-19, DAHLIN follows all COVID-19 mandates, including health screenings, vaccinations, and masking indoors as required.
Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Sponsorship for an employment visa, now or in the future, is not available for this position.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, placement agencies, or other staffing vendors who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.