SR PROJECT MANAGER
Company Website Scott Mitchell Studio
We are searching for a motivated individual to join the newly created Seattle office of LA based Scott Mitchell Studio. The Seattle office of SMS is located in the vibrant neighborhood of South Lake Union in a turn-of-the century brick and heavy timber building with open spaces and abundant natural light. Our collaborative studio is expanding rapidly, and we are looking to add a Senior Project Manager with proven leadership experience.
Our combined studios in Seattle and Los Angeles produce world-class design work for bespoke residential and commercial projects. Examples of board formed concrete, steel sash windows and cantilevered roof planes which we have become recognized for in our projects, along with publications and conversations with Scott Mitchell, can be viewed by visiting our web site www.scottmitchellstudio.com .
Currently we are in search of a talented individual with strong technical abilities, a sensitivity to design, proven proficiency with Revit and project management skills.
The ideal candidate should have:
– A degree in architecture
– At least 15 years of professional experience
– Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
– Excellent design and communication skills; verbal, written and graphic
– Experience with project design and documentation
– Technical proficiency in detailing and general knowledge of building systems
– Skill with zoning and building codes
– Ability to manage oneself as a leader in a collaborative team environment
A positive attitude, passion for architecture, and strong work ethic are essential.
Compensation range of $120,000 – $140,000 DOE with competitive health coverage and 401k. We are hoping to fill this position within the next 45 days; please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please do not call regarding this position and we look forward to e-meeting you!