Senior Project Manager
Company Website Scott Mitchell Studio
Scott Mitchell Studio
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join the Seattle office of Los Angeles-based Scott Mitchell Studio. We are a tight-knit boutique practice that is growing rapidly. Our team produces world-class design work for bespoke residential and commercial projects. See examples of our projects at www.scottmitchellstudio.com .
Currently we are in search of a talented individual with strong technical abilities, a sensitivity to design, and proven proficiency in Revit.
The ideal candidate should have:
– A degree in architecture
– At least 15 years of professional experience
– Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
– Excellent design and communication skills; verbal, written and graphic
– Experience with project design and documentation
– Technical proficiency in detailing and general knowledge of building systems
– Skill with zoning and building codes
– Ability to manage oneself in a collaborative team environment
A positive attitude, passion for architecture, and strong work ethic are essential.
Compensation range of $95,000 – $120,000 DOE with competitive health coverage and 401k. We are hoping to fill this position immediately; if you feel you could be a good addition to our team, please apply via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org . Please do not call regarding this position.
We look forward to e-meeting you!