Scott Mitchell Studio | Opportunity Is Knocking
Company Website Scott Mitchell Studio
We are searching out motivated individuals to join the newly created Seattle office of LA based Scott Mitchell Studio. Seattle’s boutique sized practice is located in the vibrant neighborhood of South Lake Union in a turn-of-the century brick building. Our collaborative studio is growing and we are looking to add a few more talented staff.
Scott Mitchell Studio has two studios, Seattle and Los Angeles that produce world-class design work for bespoke residential and commercial projects. Examples of our projects can be seen at www.scottmitchellstudio.com.
Don’t let this opportunity to grow and sharpen your skills pass you by. This role has room for growth and if you are able to bring more to the table, visually or architecturally, we want to hear from you. Passion for architecture and strong work ethic are essential. Compensation range DOE with competitive health coverage and 401k.
The ideal candidate should have:
– A degree in Architecture
– At least 2 years of professional experience
– Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
– Verbal, written and graphic design communication skills
– Experience with project design and documentation
– Technical knowledge of building systems
– Skill with zoning and building codes
– Ability to manage oneself in a collaborative team environment
Pease apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your cover letter reasons why strong verbal, written and graphic communication are necessary skills to succeed in a studio working environment and which of these you excel in.
Please do not call regarding this position.
We look forward to e-meeting you!