Company Website Schreiber Starling Whitehead Architects
Project Manager / Architect
Schreiber Starling Whitehead Architects seeks a licensed architect with strong design and project management experience to join our Seattle-based team. We value self-directed individuals with excellent communication and technical skills who are looking to build their community as well as career. In this role, you will…
- have responsibility for managing project teams on projects of varying size and complexity;
- represent the design team – and support the owner – through all project phases from initial planning through project close-out;
- play an active role in developing design concepts and their technical execution;
- participate in all project meetings in all phases;
- develop and maintain project schedules;
- assure the efficient and effective execution of project tasks;
- coordinate cost estimates and alignment with available funding;
- serve as primary owner contact;
- author and assemble narrative reports during planning and at design milestones;
- estimate fee and produce fee proposals;
- support design intent and be sensitive to how project decisions impact on design concepts; and
- mentor less experienced project team members.
Qualifications: Licensed architect with Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited program. Minimum of 10 years’ design and management experience with at least 3 years’ experience on public sector projects with construction budgets in excess of $5M. Proficient in Revit and Bluebeam. Strong oral and written communication skills to help lead a collaborative team environment.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including insurance, profit sharing, and retirement plans. SSW Architects is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We invite qualified candidates to provide cover letter, resume and portfolio to Mary Jo Lux at firstname.lastname@example.org.