Senior Project Architect/Project Manager
Company Website SABArchitects. Inc.
SABA is a vibrant midsize architecture and interior design firm located on the south bank of the Lake Washington Ship Canal in Seattle, Washington. We are seeking energetic staff who are interested in taking themselves and SABA to the next level. SABA’s success rests in our deep respect for our staff and our clients. For our staff we provide a fun, collaborative, and respectful place to work where you can go as far as your abilities and drive can take you. For our clients we listen carefully and apply all of our design, technical, and management skills to turn their project goals into an architectural reality.
The Position: Senior Project Architect – Project Manager
- Lead significant firm projects from design through completion of construction documents
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types or focus on a specific one
- Actively participate in mentoring younger staff
- Participate in business development and marketing efforts to pursue building projects
- Opportunity for long-term leadership position
- Potential for some West Coast travel
Qualifications and Experience – Required:
- MArch or BArch degree
- 8 – 15 years of professional experience in architecture
- Must be Licensed Architect in Washington (other West Coast states a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grasp of codes, zoning, and regulatory requirements
- Track record of excellence in building design and detailing
- Motivated self-starter with ability to plan work and monitor project performance
- A collaborative nature and a desire to see all team members succeed
- Ability to manage and prioritize project work
- Shell & core experience strongly desired
SABA’s overall compensation package includes: competitive salary, discretionary bonus, healthcare, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K with corporate match, continuing education support, professional dues support, locker rooms with showers, secure bicycle and kayak storage.