Project Architect Labs/Healthcare
Company Website SABArchitects. Inc.
SABA is a vibrant midsize architecture and interior design firm located on the south bank of the Lake Washington Ship Canal in Seattle, Washington. We are seeking energetic staff who are interested in taking themselves and SABA to the next level. SABA’s success rests in our deep respect for our staff and our clients. For our staff we provide a fun, collaborative, and respectful place to work where you can go as far as your abilities and drive can take you. For our clients we listen carefully and apply all of our design, technical, and management skills to turn their project goals into an architectural reality.
The Position: Project Architect
- To lead projects as the prime client contact and internal team leader
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types or focus on a specific one
- Attend design and construction meetings
- Assist with conceptualizing and developing project designs
- Work as part of a team to produce documents for permit and construction
- Actively participate in construction administration
- Potential to participate in business development and marketing efforts
- Potential for some West Coast travel
Qualifications and Experience – Required:
- MArch or BArch degree
- 5 years of experience in research labs or healthcare
- Strong grasp of design guidelines and requirements for research labs or healthcare
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Revit & AutoCAD in a professional setting for drawing production
- A collaborative nature and a desire to see all team members succeed
- Motivated self-starter with ability to plan work and monitor project performance
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects
SABA’s overall compensation package includes: competitive salary, discretionary bonus, healthcare, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K with corporate match, continuing education support, professional dues support, locker rooms with showers, secure bicycle and kayak storage.