Company Website SABArchitects. Inc.
SABA is a vibrant midsize architecture and interior design firm located on the south bank of the Lake Washington Ship Canal in Seattle, Washington. We are seeking energetic staff who are interested in taking themselves and SABA to the next level. SABA’s success rests in our deep respect for our staff and our clients. For our staff we provide a fun, collaborative, and respectful place to work where you can go as far as your abilities and drive can take you. For our clients we listen carefully and apply all of our design, technical, and management skills to turn their project goals into an architectural reality.
The Position: Healthcare Planner
- Programming and space planning healthcare and related projects
- Conceptualizing and developing concept options based on healthcare delivery strategies
- Lead planning conversations and respond to client needs
- Potential to participate in business development and marketing efforts
- Potential for some West Coast travel
Qualifications and Experience – Required:
- MArch or BArch degree
- Healthcare Architecture education a plus
- 7+ years experience (at least 5 years of experience on healthcare projects)
- Fluency in design guidelines and requirements for inpatient and outpatient healthcare projects
- Experience with State Health Agency permitting requirements (DOH in WA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Revit & AutoCAD
- A collaborative nature and a desire to see all team members succeed
- Motivated self-starter with ability to plan work and monitor project performance
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects
- Background in LEAN, Evidenced Based Design or Patient Centered Design a plus
SABA’s overall compensation package includes: competitive salary, discretionary bonus, healthcare, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K with corporate match, ARE exam support, continuing education support, professional dues support, locker rooms with showers, secure bicycle and kayak storage.