Residential Project Manager
Company Website Urbal Architecture
RESIDENTIAL PROJECT MANAGER
Urbal is a 24-person award-winning firm with a rapidly growing portfolio. We design housing across all scales from single-family additions to large mixed-use multifamily and senior housing. Our projects are located from coast to coast and incorporate regional design inspiration.
Our office culture is creative, open, flexible, and fun, with excellent mentorship opportunities for our new hires to learn and grow. We offer competitive wages and a full array of benefits, as well as supporting continuing education and licensure. Urbal Architecture was ranked one of Washington’s Best Workplaces by the Puget Sound Business Journal in 2019 and 2020.
First and foremost, we are looking for a good fit for our office culture. Beyond that, we are looking for a project manager who has a proven track record evolving 50-400 unit residential projects from feasibility study through construction. Our ideal candidate would have most of the following skills/credentials:
· A professional degree in architecture
· Entitlement and design review experience
· A thorough understanding of the building code and permitting process
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Ability to create and maintain a schedule
· Great client care skills
· A desire to mentor and lead small project teams
· Able to multitask (our managers always lead more than one project at a time)
· Proficiency in Revit
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup is a plus
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.