Interior Designer (part-time)
Company Website Rerucha Studio
Rerucha Studio is seeking a part time Interior Designer with a minimum of 5 post-graduate years of work experience. Our small collaborative of architects works on high-end residential projects traversing west coast mountain and desert sites. We believe great design is rooted in the spirit of each site and client. We are looking for an interior designer who can contribute to our vision of the strong connection among architecture, landscape and interiors
· Minimum 4-year Degree in Interior Design.
· Minimum of five years of experience working with an architectural or interior design firm with area of expertise in residential.
· Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational, and time management skills.
· Proficient at AutoCAD, Sketch up, and Adobe suites.
· Candidates should have strong technical skills.
· Experience with design detailing and documentation.
· Knowledge of LEED or Well Building Standards.
· Experience with FF&E purchasing process.
· Knowledge of furniture, fixtures, equipment, materials, and building finish products suitable for residential projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work with a team of architects to contribute to a wholistic design approach. Weaving together architecture, garden, and interior design. All details of the project supporting the idea.
· Client interaction and programming.
· Develop design concepts, solutions and presentations based on the direction given by Principal.
· Work on all aspects of projects from concept through construction documentation, purchasing, and installation
· Research architectural finish materials based on functional and design criteria.
· Prepare presentations including drawings, renderings, and conceptual work.
· Develop architectural finishes and fixtures.
· Source furnishings, develop FF&E budgets and specifications.
· Assist with custom furniture concepting and detailed drawings for fabrication.
· Experience sourcing high end and unique art and furnishings.
· Have an interest and appreciation for modern design.
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation: Competitive pay and benefits based on experience.