Company Website Rerucha Studio
Rerucha Studio is seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years of work experience. Our small collaborative of architects works on high-end residential projects traversing west coast mountain and desert sites. We are looking for an architectural project manager who can contribute to our vision of the strong connection among architecture, landscape, and interiors. Our current projects are diverse in their biosphere. We seek an architect who can integrate sustainability, biophilia, and zero net carbon design into environmentally sensitive structures. We believe great design is rooted in the spirit of each site and client.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This unique position is responsible for overseeing projects from pre-design through closeout, consultant coordination, and client, agency, and technical reviews. The Project Manager will work directly with the Principal in Charge on all project facets including business development, contract negotiations, and client relations.
- Participate in the Client meetings and other critical project meetings.
- Manage consultant contracts and performances.
- Manage overall project communication.
- Manage project documentation in collaboration with Project Architect.
- Track the project budget and verify design is aligned with construction cost.
- Manage staffing and review invoices monthly to ensure that fee aligns with project scope.
- Review contracts and participate in contract negotiation with Principal in Charge.
- Schedule and participate in the QA/QC of the project.
- Mentor project team.
· WA State licensed architect with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
· Experience managing large-scale residential projects.
· Able to manage tasks for several projects running simultaneously.
· Strong communication skills.
· Mentoring of Junior architects.
· Highly skilled with construction and permit documentation with previous experience as Project Architect.
· Thorough knowledge of building codes.
· Experience with complicated sites in Environmentally Critical Areas.
· Proficient at AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
· LEED certification is desired as well as demonstration of a strong understanding of sustainable design.
· Must be knowledgeable about contracts and contract negotiation.
· Experience with management tools such as Deltek, Smartsheet and other project management tools.
· Collaborative, flexible, and a problem-solver.
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Compensation: Competitive pay and benefits based on experience.