Company Website Weaver Architects
We are currently seeking a receptionist with previous experience in a design related position to support our team’s daily work. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and time management skills. Experience with Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office and Excel is preferred. Background /familiarity with architecture or design is a plus.
· Part Time: three days per week possibly moving to full time.
· General Receptionist duties including greeting guests and vendors, answering phones and inquiries.
· Maintaining daily operation of the office (directing phone calls, assisting guests, scheduling office events, etc.)
· Organizing and filing documents, material samples, and project information
· Interact with representatives from various product manufacturers to provide up to date information for architects/designers
· Providing general assistance to the other members of the office (making deliveries, creating presentation graphics, etc.)
· Maintaining marketing collateral (coordinating photography of completed projects, creating presentation graphics, etc.)
· Manage social media accounts, website and general marketing roll-outs
· Plan for internal and external office/staff functions
· Prior experience with an architecture or design related office
· Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Excel and Word
· Ability to think creatively in executing daily responsibilities and initiation of new office administrative processes
This exciting position offers the opportunity to become an integral part of our forward-thinking team. We offer an outstanding benefits package and competitive compensation.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org