Company Website SMR Architects
SMR Architects currently is seeking to add an experienced and motivated Project Manager to our passionate, mission-based practice. At SMR, we create attractive and humane spaces that make a positive impact on our community and provide value to our clients. From affordable housing and renovation to market-rate and mixed-use projects, we operate on the ethic that all people deserve enduring, quality design that incorporates environmentally conscientious planning and sustainable materials and results in responsible and durable structures.
If you care about:
- Affordable housing
- Renovation & historic preservation
- Adaptive reuse
- Sustainable design
- Mixed-use projects
- Transit-oriented development
Then we are interested in meeting with you.
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience working in an architectural practice.
- Experience managing projects through all design phases and construction administration.
- Technical proficiency using Revit for developing permit/construction documents.
- Licensed to practice architecture.
Additional desired qualifications include:
- Experience with multifamily housing and rehabilitation projects.
- Ability to conduct zoning and building code analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to contributing to a strong and diverse community.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (100% company-paid premium).
- Generous paid time off, including community service pay.
- ORCA transit pass.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing.
- Continuing education and career development opportunities.
To apply, please send a letter of interest, resume with relevant past work experience, an example of Revit work, and list of references to email@example.com.
Please note SMR Architects staff are primarily working remotely at present and office COVID protocols remain in effect.
SMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit our website: www.smrarchitects.com.