Company Website Tiscareno Associates
Tiscareno Associates Architecture + Urban Design
Tiscareno Associates, an award winning architecture and urban design firm based in Downtown Seattle, is seeking a Project Manager with 7-15 years of experience to join our team. The qualified candidate will directly manage an array of multifamily and mixed-use projects, especially mid-rise, urban, and transportation-oriented projects. Please see our website and review our diverse portfolio: www.tiscareno.net.
We offer generous benefits, a fun and collaborative work environment, continuing education opportunities, and a healthy work-life balance. We work hard, we play hard, and we do it all as a team. Our collaborative and creative design staff greet each architectural project with innovation, inclusive thinking, and smooth processes, realizing a client’s vision for exceptional spaces that put people first.
Interested in joining us? Check out our Facebook page to view our associates in action: https://www.facebook.com/tiscarenoassociates/
Specifically, Tiscareno Associates seeks candidates with:
• The ability to be self-directed and to direct others in the preparation and coordination of conceptual, schematic, and design development documents
• Knowledge and experience with the construction document and construction administration process on medium to large projects
• A desire to work in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment
• Interest in managing medium-to-large scaled design projects, including new buildings and renovations
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from NAAB accredited school
• Strong drawing production and technical skills
• Proven experience managing a team
• 7 to 15 years of architectural experience (Architect II or III)
• Proven experience in Revit
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• The ability to interact with clients and contractors
• Registered Architect in the State of Washington
• Familiarity with all types of construction and detailing
• Knowledge of other graphic software
We provide excellent benefits, including medical, vision, life, disability, and dental insurance, an Orca Pass, 401K contribution matching, continuing education assistance, holiday and vacation/sick pay, and a quarterly bonus program. We also host a weekly happy hour at our office or nearby, have twice yearly company parties, and are active participants in charity and industry events.
We give preference to candidates who already reside within a 15 mile radius of our office.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and graphic exhibits to email@example.com
We will respond to those that meet the requirements noted above. No phone calls please.
Tiscareno Associates is an equal opportunity employer.